At Cobee, we offer a feature called Predictive Alert that allows company administrators to receive a notification when they are running low on funds. This feature utilizes a series of automated algorithms to estimate the future consumption of the company and predict the date when the funds will run out. Additionally, a recommended date for cash recharge is also provided.
To set up this functionality, follow these steps:
1. Access the dashboard and go to the "My Account" section.
2. Select the "Set alert" button.
3. Choose "Create automatic Cobee’s reminder"
4. Add the email addresses of the users who will receive the alert.
5. Save the changes.
When making a prediction, various factors are estimated to calculate how much money you may need in the future. These factors include:
- Remaining use estimation: This data is simply the result of multiplying the estimated daily consumption (based on previous expense history) by the 15 days covered in the prediction.
- Delivery of funds estimation: It includes the money the company directly provides to its employees (subsidy) and the money employees do not spend from their monthly limit for meals and transportation.
- Recurring payment estimation: This calculation is based on regularly scheduled payments that will be executed in the next 15 days.
- Cobee payment estimation: This is the amount the company will need to pay during the current payroll cycle.
These estimations allow predicting the estimated date of insufficient funds and the recommended top-up date. Additionally, three alert levels (orange, red, and green) will be used to notify company administrators when the estimated fund depletion date is approaching, very close, or when a zero balance will not be reached.
In summary, the Predictive Alert is a highly useful feature for company administrators to anticipate the future consumption of the company and make appropriate decisions accordingly. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact our support team.
These estimates allow predicting the estimated date of funds run-out and the recommended date for recharging the account.
Additionally, three alert levels, orange, red, and green, will be used to notify company administrators when the estimated date of funds run-out is approaching, very close, or if the balance will not reach zero.
In summary, the Predictive Alert is a highly useful feature that enables company administrators to anticipate future company expenses and make appropriate decisions accordingly. If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to contact our support team.