Users with the finance role are those who, in the user section within settings, have this type of role assigned.
These users have access to most of the platform's functionalities, which allows them to perform various tasks:
- My account: Balance management and viewing of account transactions.
- Settings: Viewing billing information and invoice management.
However, there are certain restrictions for this type of user. They do not have the ability to:
- Benefits: They can’t access the compensation plan view or hire new benefits.
- Employees: They can’t view or manage the employee roster or individualized consumption control. They do not have access to view salaries.
- Requests: They can’t manage or handle requests and recurring payments for employees in different benefits.
- Analytics: They don’t have access to download consumption reports or the overall performance view of the compensation plan.
- Settings: They can’t manage user roles or payroll cycles.
The finance role is specialized to allow precise and efficient management of finances, thus contributing to the stability and financial organization of the platform. The limitations are designed to preserve the integrity and privacy of other aspects of the platform.