From the List of employees section, you will be able to consult and manage the information of those employees that you have invited to join Cobee.
You can search for your employees by name and surname, internal ID or DNI, as well as filtering by other criteria.
Filter by status
Filter for those employees with a certain status or by a number of different statuses.
- Invited: these are employees that have already received a Cobee invitation email, but who have yet to register on the platform.
- Unverified: these are employees that have already registered, but are yet to verify their email address. However, they may use the benefits in their plan.
If an employee is activated directly from the mobile application, the email verification
step is not mandatory. This does not influence the correct functioning of the card or the
use of benefits.
- Enabled: These are employees that have already registered and have verified their email address, they
have the Cobee card and can enjoy the benefits of their plan.
- Permanent leave: these are employees that have permanently left the company. All recurring payments
- Temporary leave: these are employees on temporary leave (for example, maternity/paternity leave, medical leave...).
❌ An employee with temporary leave status may not:
● Request new benefits.
● Use current benefits (flexible use) related to their salary.
● Create new recurring payments for nurseries, training, etc.
✅ An employee with a temporary leave status may:
● Use company benefits.
● Use rolled over balances.
● Already created recurring payments are retained, as well as previously requested
payments for nursery or training.
Filter by tax regime
If your employees have their domicile for tax purposes in the Basque Country, we should choose this tax regime. Otherwise, you should select the general regime, and the limits mentioned above in the benefits section would be applied.
In Spain 2 tax regimes are applied: the general regime and the Basque Country regime, with
exceptions in Vizcaya.
● Meals: the daily limit is €9/day, with a monthly limit of €180/month
● Transport: no tax exemption is applied
● Nursery: the annual limit is €1000
● Medical insurance: No tax exemption is applied
Filter by benefit model
As options, your previously created benefits models will appear, by which you will be able to filter your employees.
Filter by company
Once you have registered your employees, there is a section, which is the company name. If you have completed this field, and you have different company names, here you will see all the available options, and you will be able to filter by them.
Filter by cost centre
The cost centre is one of the fields to fill in when registering employees on our platform. If you have completed this field in the cost centre filter, all the cost centres will appear, and you will be able to filter your employees by cost centre.
Filter by file
This is the most versatile option to filter your employees.
- Download the template example
- Complete the template with the employee’s information that you want to filter. You can identify them by: DNI, Email address and Internal ID
- Upload the file to the platform
The filtered employees will then appear. You will then be able to action them.