There are two ways of topping up the balance of your Cobee account: via bank transfer or card.
Top up by transfer
You can top up your Cobee account from your bank by making a regular bank transfer.
You can top up your Cobee account from your bank by making a regular bank transfer. With this top-up method, the funds usually take between 3 and 5 days to reach your Cobee account. For this reason, it is important that your balance alert is properly set up. In this section, you will find how to set up the alert.
To use this method:
- Access via the Manage balance button
- Choose the Bank transfer option
- The necessary information will then appear in order to make the transfer: bank account number, description and recipient
It is important to keep the description as we have stated in your client area, as this
is used to identify you and process the charge automatically. This will prevent delays
in topping up your Cobee account balance.
If you need a bank account ownership certificate for your finance team, you can request
this by sending an email to email@example.com.
Rapid top-up via card
You can top up your Cobee account via a credit/debit card, making use of the payment gateway integrated into your Cobee client area.
Using this form of top up, your funds will reach your Cobee account immediately, but these funds tend to be limited to small amounts (the limits depend on how your card is set up and your bank). For this reason, it is important that your balance alert is properly set up. In this section you will find how to set up the alert.
In order to use this method:
- Access via the Manage balance button.
- Choose the Rapid top-up via card option.
- Then enter the amount to be topped up and the system will redirect you to the secure payment gateway where you will have to complete the card information and confirm payment.
Only cards that have been issued within the SEPA zone are valid, with cards such as
American Express or Revolut not being valid for top ups.