Employee registrations are split into 2 steps: first you need to record the employees’ information on the platform and subsequently request them to activate and finalise the registration process.
How do I upload them manually?
- In the Employees section > Click on the ‘Add’ button.
- On the modal select the ‘Manually’ option.
- Complete the ‘Add employee’ form with the employee’s information. The field with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
- Click on the ‘Confirm’ button.
- If all the information is correct, the employee will be shown on the ‘Employees ready to be invited’ list. Otherwise, you will see them on the ‘Employees with errors’ list (see possible upload errors).
- Select the employee from the ‘Employees ready to be invited’ list and click on the ‘Invite’ button. The employee will receive the invitation email to finalise the activation process.
For information privacy reasons, the salary will not be shown after inserting
it on your Cobee platform. To change it, you only have to enter a new amount
and save the form.
From this moment on, the employee will appear in the Employees section with ‘Invited’ status, and will then move to ‘active’ when the card is requested or a benefit is activated.
To understand what each field represents and what it is used for, you can see more detailed information about the fields here.